Located in Greenway A.C.T. I opened the business on the 25th of April 2017. Bridal Bliss is Canberra’s only pre-loved Bridal Boutique.

Over 90% of my stock is brand new or ex-runway, the other 10% is pre-loved, dry cleaned, in pristine condition and ready to be worn by the next stunning bride that falls in love with it. I carry an extensive range of exquisite bridal gowns, with well known brands such as Alfred Angelo, Bridal Chic and many more!

Even though Bridal Bliss has only been open for a short time, I’m quickly gaining a positive reputation as one of Canberra’s most welcoming, professional, warm, relaxed, helpful and friendly Bridal Boutiques. At Bridal Bliss you will get a one on one service with me, treated with respect, kindness and encouragement to find the right gown for you, no matter how long it takes. I pride myself in knowing, understanding, that every persons needs are different. I take the time to get to know you and your style, to help me to fit you in the dress of your dreams.

I currently have over 180 gowns ranging in size from a 6-26, I cater for everyone. Even though Bridal Bliss has such a large range of gowns, I will even go that one step further for you and work hard at sourcing the gown you are looking for so that you can try it on. In addition to my wide range of stunning gowns I also stock petticoats, veils, jewellery and hair pieces to finish off the look that you are looking for on your special day. I also stock flower girl dresses & shoes, men’s ties & Italian leather shoes, as well as garters & umbrellas.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER ABOUT BRIDAL BLISS IS:

I have your dream Wedding Dress, new or almost new, at much less cost. Why pay more to get your dream dress, when you don t have to?